To protect your cat from exposure to germs, viruses, fleas and worms the following are required prior to boarding.
- Cats must have proof of a current (within the last 12 months) vaccination certificate.
- Where the cat has been vaccinated in the previous 4 weeks, proof of the prior vaccination certificate must be provided to ensure the cat has adequate cover.
- Cats must be de-sexed if over 6 months old.
- Kittens under 12 months must have all their vaccinations up to date.
- Cats should be wormed at least every three months, but especially prior to boarding.
- Cats should be protected against fleas by using a monthly application of flea treatment such as Frontline, Advantage, Revolution or similar. (Collars are ineffective).
- Please note that if fleas or worms are identified on your cat, they will be treated at the cattery with an additional cost charged to the owner.
- Cats must be in good general health with no known infectious diseases.
It is the responsibility of the owner to make known any injuries, existing conditions or illnesses, and/or food allergies.
If your cat appears unwell or off colour prior to boarding, please consult your vet. If your cat is clearly sick, it will NOT be accepted for boarding.